- 2-3 black Spanish radishes, scrubbed and grated
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup coarsely grated carrots, any color
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green or red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley, cilantro, or mint leaves
In a bowl toss together the radishes, the cabbage, the carrots, the onion, the lemon juice, the sugar, the oil, the herb, and salt and pepper to taste.
Note: This could also be good without the cabbage.