Prep Time: 3 min
Cook Time: 35 min
Ready In: 38 min
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix to coat the squash.
- Place squash on a nonstick baking sheet or a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake until the squash is tender and brown about 30 to 35 minutes making sure to flip the squash after 15 minutes. Serve hot.